Bloomberg Bookings Policy
1. Bookings can only be made up to 1 day in advance.
2. Booking is limited to 1 individual user per time slot (2 hours).
3. Bookings are not transferable. Bookings are non-cancellable.
4. A user cannot make the booking on behalf of another user.
5. After you successfully book a slot you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. Note: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail message, an error may have occurred and the slot is not booked.
6. Service Hours: 10am-12am & 2pm-4pm China Standard Time (UTC+8). The service is not available on weekends and China public holidays.
7. CEIBS Library reserves the right to change/cancel bookings or revise the published services at any time.
First Step: book a slot up to 1 day in advance
1. Visit Bloomberg Bookings Form
2. Select an available time slot
3. Fill the Bookings Form out
4. Click Submit
5. You will be sent a booking confirmation letter through e-mail message to your CEIBS e-mail account.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail message, an error may have occurred and the slot is not booked.
Address: 699 Hongfeng Rd
Second Step: At the time slot you've booked please...
Read the full Bloomberg User Guide to find out how to login to Bloomberg through the web.
1. Visit https://bba.bloomberg.net/ via Chrome or Firefox browsers only, and please first click below option to download Citrix Receiver (or visit https://bba.bloomberg.net/Install/Client to install the software)
2. After Citrix Receiver is installed, please keep it open and no need to add any account
3. Please reopen the webpage https://bba.bloomberg.net/, and enter Bloomberg login name and password shown in your Bloomberg Bookings Confirmation Letter, and then choose “send the verification code via Email”
4. You will receive a message from Bloomberg and please enter the code after receiving the e-mail message.
6. The "bba.ica" file will be downloaded and please click to open it.
7. Four Bloomberg panels will pop up shortly (If you can’t install Citrix Receive, you can choose to Launch within the browser but it is not very stable. The Citrix way is recommended).